Automatic power controlled surgical diathermy model NATIONAL ELECTROCARE-250M, and (Monopolar) have 4 kind of working modes, Pure Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Micro, Model NATIONAL ELECTROCARE-250MB has 5 kind of working modes: pure, Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Micro and Bipolar Coaguatino, Which are suitable for surgery operations sucha as general surgery tumour cutting, chest surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, burn and pastic, ophthalmic, ENT surgeries and lot more.
Company: MCI Electronics
Origin: Korea (Assembled in Bangladesh)
– Mode: Bipolar and Monopolar
– Automatic Power Regulation
– This machine can be hand or foot operated
– 250 watt power output, wide range and constant power.
– Double frequency output, wide range and constant power
– Cutting power and coagulation power do not work at the same time
– Output Circuit: Floating protected against defibrillator discharge
- Filters, glass, 420, 470, 530, 620, 660 nm.
- Displays digital (20F) or turnout (19F) display
- Scale of transmission O to 100% (ECM-19F)
- The absorption of O to -2 LogT (ECM-19F, ECM-20F)
- Silicon Photodiode detector
- Light Source of 6 V, 0.5 A Tungsten
- Glass Vials of 12 mm diameter 105 mm, 10 mm inner diameter
- Flow cell 10 mm inner diameter
- Sample volume of 1 ml (cell) 2,5 ml (flow cell)
- Supply Voltage 220 V 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 250 X 145
- Weight: 3,5 kg