- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch, and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- The flexible dispensing tip can be individually adjusted before application.
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics, and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- No refrigeration is needed, store at room temperature for two years.
Formocresol (Tricresol Formaldehyde Solution) For Dental Use
- Treatment of severely infected root canals
- Effective pulp devitalizer and disinfectant
- Root canal dressing
Gutta Percha Points Solvent(GP Solvent)
1.To remove all type of root canal filling material Including Zinc oxide-Eugenol cement.
2.As a disinfectant/cleaner for endodontic instruments.
3.For the removing gutta percha at the time of root canal re-treatment